Vivo Malaysia launched their latest smartphone model, the V5s with style in Berjaya Times Square today. This device is claimed to be the first smartphone which comes with 20 Megapixel selfie camera. Speaking about the selfie cam, it uses Sony IMX376 sensor and has an aperture of f/2.0 for amazing low light performance. In case you are taking a selfie at a very dark place, there is a Selfie Softlight which comes handy. In addition to it, the V5s comes with Face Beauty 6.0 to make your beautiful selfies even more gorgeous.
Now, let’s take a look at the key spec of this device :
- 64-bit Mediatek MT6750 octa-core processor with Mail-T860 MP2 GPU.
- 64 GB internal storage (expandable with up to 256 GB micro SD card) and 4 GB RAM.
- 5.5 inch HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass.
- 20 MP f/2.0 selfie camera and 13 MP f/2.2 back camera.
- HiFi quality audio with built-in AK4376 audio chipset.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with FunTouch 3.0.
- 3000 mAh battery.
- Colours – Rose Gold, Crown Gold & Matte Black.
- Price – RM 1299.
In today’s event, the ever gorgeous Dato Siti Nurhaliza who is the brand ambassador of Vivo Malaysia, grabbed the attention of the whole crowd the moment she came up to the stage. To add to the spice, Vivo Malaysia has also introduced a new ambassador for the V5s, who is Joyce Chu.