Sony Mobile Malaysia (Sony Mobile Communications) has confirmed that their newly announced smartphone, the Xperia SL will soon be available in stores here. We were told that the recommended retail price and exact date of availability for this device will be announced later.
This device comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The specifications of this device looks quite cool, with 12Mp rear camera which is capable of capturing photos in just over a second. Below are some of the key features of the Sony Xperia SL.
- 4.3 inch Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine with HD resolution screen, as well as front (720p) and back (1080p) cameras for HD recording.
- HD sharing through DLNA, HDMI and BRAVIA Sync to quickly and easily stream content on other screens.
- 32GB flash storage and 1.7GHz dual core processor gives consumers superfast performance for instant gaming, browsing and apps.
- 12MP rear camera with Sony Exmor R™ for mobile with fast capture to go from sleep to snap in just over a second.
- NFC (Near Field Communications) enabled to access growing range of NFC applications and services as well as Xperia™ SmartTags.
- PlayStation™ Certified.